CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

a poem about myself

I am me
I'm a simple person that all I want is to have my friends
I love to sing
and love to dream
of something can show me who really i am
because I am me.
Everything I see is like a wonderful important things
that gives me life whenever I'm alone
many things had been my inspiration
but some of them end up with desperation
I love myself
as well as my family
my friends
and the man I'm inlove with
and especially God my own cherisher.
I truly love myself because I am me.

18 comments:

Almen said...

Yeah Yeah
nice
poem mo.....

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

bryaaaaan said...

yeah jort!!!

idol man ur poem!!!

yeah! natural power!!

tc jort!!

zAr said...

ns
thumbs up!!!

joseph yeo said...

pwede pwede to rate ko 2 1-10 ill give you 10 for originality and 0 for creativity jke lang

kheem said...

hi miso.
nice poem. :]

ingat lagi.
hit me back. puhlease. tnnx.

r!c@chu said...

nice poem!!!

bigay din comment sakin ha??
=]

王女 k r i z i Äღ said...

wwweeehhh...


nice poem!!

keep up the gwuud wOrk!! >_<

bye bye ^_^

comment ko din ah!!!

megan asakura said...

Hi Miso

here my comment na

Nice Point

megan asakura said...

Poem pla ahahaha

nice poem baby!

megan asakura said...

Hui Yeo kpal mukha ka man tlga!

RHEN said...

nice poem :DD

comment dn skin ah :]

Unknown said...

azuz...!


nice ha..!!


^^

Eazels said...

nice poem mo miso....

comment mo ha!!

♥♥ KAWAII ♥♥ said...

oo ya miso.
bunito ia. hahaha
maskin nai io man read.
todoinx XD

Unknown said...

helo! salamt sa comment :D yup, i know who you are... hehe. nice poem ah. hehe. :D

ღ ΞniD.10 ღ said...

nice.. =)

chixie pixie said...

nice :D

comment back ^^,

ces.MOOgerr said...

MISO!
nice poem! ^^

*comment back ka din.


--MOOgerr.<33